Long overdue post.

This post was meant to be posted like a gazillion years ago. So sorry I never got to doing it. It's just the last few months have been absolutely crazy, I barely had time to update my own blog let alone Five Fashion Friends.


Furthermore, I only have limited clothes here in Aussie since I couldn't bring much without it costing a bomb so I have totally no motivation to take Daily Outfit shots. Mainly coz I feel that you've already seen it all before since I brought my fail-safe staples. I know you're supposed to mix and match and create exciting new combinations everyday... but without my arsenal or accesories I had back home and the large variety of clothes I feel slightly lost. It'll probably take me awhile before I post up any Daily Outfit shots.


Instead, I'll scout around for cool outfits other people are wearing and post them here (when I have the time) so people who are in need for fashion inspiration will feel, well, inspired! Watch this space for those.


In the meantime, one of the last few Daily Outfit shots we took in KL on our excursion to Petrosains in KLCC.


Photobucket

Guest model Jowee working the neutrals! The earthy colours really complement her skin tone and she looks fabulous! :D



This isn't exactly Mel's outfit shot (we didn't manage to get one of her) but I thought it showcased her outfit pretty well so here goes! Sorry abt the kid behind though...

Anyway, that's her signature bow hairband from Diva and she really pulled off the sparkly red wedges from Vincci which matched her quilted bag. And by keeping the rest of her outfit monochromatic, the red really pops! I think I like it coz it's probably something I wouldn't have been able to pull off - especially the shoes! ;)


I don't know why my pose looks so awkward here. =/

Top - Sg.Wang
Sandals- Vincci
White belt- Tangs, Singapore
Studded bag - Cats Whiskers
Winged ring - Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid (I found out Bonita are doing cheapo rip offs of it though)
Watch - D&G
Blue bracelet - Australia
Diana Mini Lomocam - Mooks


Ann's Lookbook worthy picture! :D
Loving the polkadots.


That's it for now folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment