Helloh, Thy Name is Guestblogger


Dear all FiveFashionFriends readers. hELLO! I am the guestblogger for today.
And today we're gonna be talking about accessories.
Check out the huge ribbon ring.



Today's look was inspired by Tavi Gevinson.

Sweater by- Laura Ashley
Scarf by- mum's closet
Rings -
BigRibbonMesh: Forever 21 RM15
6in1silverrings: sister's closet
WingRing- some random shop in Asian Avenue.
Thumbring: sister's closet.

Hah hah! Sorry I'm not very helpful in telling you where to get my stuff. But hey atleast its... purdeey.

Here's more:

That's all folks. WILL post up more looks once I've camwhored and uploaded it.

3 comments:

AndreaC said...

JOWEEEEE! HELLO!
Oh, I love your new hair! :)
Thanks to you girls, I'm now hooked on rings as well!

Swan.T said...

Hoho, I see our matching winged ring! :) Loving the huge bow ring too. I am excitedddd for all your future posts. Woot woot! :D

And yesh Ann, rings rock! I bought so many new ones from Diva the other day for $2!! :P

AndreaC said...

OMG, $2!!! Thats really cheap!

Post a Comment