Happily Never After.

Hello folks!

Weather has been getting colder here in Brisbane as we approach winter. No more bare legs and sleeveless tops; instead it's jackets and leggings all the way! I'm still quite excited at the prospect of winter. Although it'll be cold, I'm looking forward to layering clothes and experimenting with different styles that I wouldn't otherwise get to try back in hot, humid Malaysia.



Boots: Pay Less Shoes
Black stockings: DFO
Cropped jacket: Some bazaar held in Mist
Black shorts: (I don't remember where I got them! 0_o)
Sheer purple top: Valleygirl
Black spaghetti: Cotton On
Sparkly black scarf: Portmans





Boots: Pay Less Shoes
Cropped jacket: Some bazaar held in Mist
Stockings: DFO
Grey long sleeved top: Billabong
Ring: Hong Kong
Pendant: Bali

(Sorry about the plug point behind me, self-timer shots maa... =P)






Jeans: Zara
Boots: Stolen from sister who got it from Melbourne I think
Watch: D&G
Black off shoulder top: Ice
Scarf: Portmans
Ring: DFO
Bracelet & earrings: Diva



Aaand this is my sister's pirate outfit for a salsa event which looks more Litte Bo Beep gone badass. We had a good time laughing over how she did not really look piratey at all. She tried adding the fingerless lace gloves to give the outfit more of an edge. However, since she bought the outfit on e-bay, about 7 other girls turned up in the same outfit as her!! 0_o But judging from the pictures, I still think she looked the best in it. :D


That's all for now!

3 comments:

AndreaC said...

Love all your layering effort! Kudos!
I suffer in winter... all I want to do is to hide myself under my baggiest and warmest jackets. LOL. Will make more effort so there's more to update on FFF!

Oh, an

Swan.T said...

Noooo Ann! You must brave the cold and wear nice nice clothes!! Lol XD Coz go back M'sia then cannot wear liao!

AndreaC said...

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little. I only do that when I've got to leave the house super early in the morning before the sun is up and its freezing cold! Once I'm out I go oh-crap, how did I walk out of the house in this? XD Will think of it that I won't be able to wear winter clothing anymore back in M'sia! But hello to daisy dukes!

Post a Comment