Winter Knits

It's already 2 months into Winter here in Perth and I do not enjoy my uni at this time because I have to get out of the house by 6.50-ish just to make it in time for my morning classes. The temperature will hit rock bottom ranging from 3 to 5 degrees? I'm a sucker for cold, really. There goes my hope of becoming a vampire wtf hahaha!


Anyway, my mum came to accompany me for whole 5 weeks! In that time, she practically turned into a knitting machine as she knitted about 4 cardigans, 1 baby blanket and many more which I've forgotten. Oh I chose that colour in the cardigan shown above because it makes me feel like a peacock. I'm pretty =D < *OMG GOT PINK COLOUR FONT!!*


Other than that peacock cardigan, she even knitted this mini cardigan for me with cute lil buttons bought from Spotlight! But then again, it's something that I could only wear during winter which is quite a pity if you think about it. Nevertheless, Spring is coming and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S NEW IN STORES!

Ps : I bought new clothes AGAIN. I have reached the point of no return. < Fuh so drama.

PPs or was it PSS? : DONT MIND THE FAT CHUBBY FACE thank you very much.

4 comments:

Swan.T said...

I loveee the first cardi! So pretty!! And please la..u do NOT look chubby! Miss you Mel.

NichoLas Tiang said...

LoLOLOL, No one takes a pic of herself and later say that she looks chubby wan la... Why bother what other people think huh? Appreciate what your parents gave you k! :)

I like the first cardigan too.

Melissa said...

Swan and Nick : HOHOHOHO I love the first one too!! =D Okay okay that was the pre-period phase la basically, anyways im appreciate what i have la adui u!

Miss you people lots!

AndreaC said...

I like both cardigans! You're so lucky that your mum can knit nice stuff for u! I've been pestering my sister to knit me just a skinny scary also cannot! haha. Enjoy the winter fashion. :) I wanna see what you bought!

Post a Comment