The One and Only Virgin Post!

Ahem! Drum rolls please!~ =D


MuN's One and Only VIRGIN Post is HERE!


Well, since this is the first time I'm writing, have MERCY on me readers. =) Been thinking for a long time what to post, and how to. I've finally decided to keep it simple and stuff you with photos. =P

Went shopping with my girls in Forever 21 the other day and it triggered the hungry beast in me, HUNGER FOR CLOTHES! Haha. So, I went to F21 right away the following day! Gonna show the photos ;)




Gah! I love so many things and have no idea what to buy. Btw, if you ever see me with this look in the fitting room. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL! I'm going to bug you until you slap me. Haha.

Beware the indecisive look!


Talking about things I want. I have such a long wishlist. Two pair of shoes from VIOR, bags from an online website, FLATS! **yes people! I'm going to wear flats so look out for funny scenes of me falling flat on my face!**, and oh! I want a maxi too. I want the bracelet from DIVA.

Okok, let's not continue anymore, it's not going to end. XD

Mel! Endless shopping list! Haha.

Toodles for now, I'm not sure when I'm going to blog again. Maybe the next time I hit the fitting rooms, or bought those shoes! =DDD Love ya lots!

P.s:. Please still be gentle and kind to me on my second post! ;)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

ACTUALLY RIGHT! How much is the dress? the black one! I REALLY like seeing you in that cause you look effin hot and thin in that!!!

MuN said...

RM79. I wanted to buy, I LIKE IT SO MUCH! But I can't wear. =(

Freaking stupid, but the bust is too loose....There is no elastic band there

Swan.T said...

Kit Mun you need to fatten up so tht u can fit into clothesss!!!

MuN said...

I have said, I'm not too thin. But the dress is not well designed! =(

NickTiang said...

OMG OMG OMG? This is why girls can shop for Hours Aye? Oh and Kit Mun! The Black Dress is nice, so is the white top, the blue top looks casual and the other black stuff, that dont work man... doesnt suit u. LOL! Saw, a guy's opinion.
DonT SHOP TOO MUCH. Ommggg.. Budget :P

MuN said...

Er, Nick. I may sound stingy, but I didn't buy any of those! Haha!!!!
It's because the black dress and the white top are too loose, and I somehow don't like the black top. I'm only going to get the blue tank top! XD

Wee! Hooray for shopping!!! =DDDDD

Melissa said...

WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE BRYAN FOR A SECOND NICK?!?!

HELLO ARE YOU BRYAN?? =D

AndreaC said...

YAY! A post from Mun! I love looking at your shopping photos la! Not only do you find nice stuff but everything looks great on you! :)

MuN said...

Thanks Ann! =) My mummy says I look like a clothes hanger.

AndreaC said...

OMG, I just read Melissa'r previous comment. Bryan, Bryan, Bryan, thats all on her mind! :P

LOL Mun, I think your mum is quite right to say that.

MuN said...

Lolz, but still, being said I look like a hanger. Feels weird. Haha

Post a Comment