Love Is A Revolution.

Daily Outfits!
Checkered shirt- Sg.Wang
Belt- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
Watch- D&G
Shell earrings- The Curve flea market
Black jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Sneakers- Puma


Okay, this is not a daily outfit but it's what I wore for Monash Ball 2009!
On me
Purple dress- Eclipse (I stole from my sister wan. =D)
Shoes- Lewre (Also my sister's)
Black bracelets (set of 5)- Diva
Ring- Diva
On Kit Mun
Black dress- Forever 21
Clutch- Also my sister's. I dunno where she got it from. >.<
Gold shoes- Online (Kit Mun, edit this if you have the time la)
Black bracelet- Diva
Earrings- DFO


On Jowee
Dress- Little Black Book (if I'm not mistaken)
Headbands- Diva
Necklace- Her mom's
Gold/silver cardigan- Forever 21
White spaghetti (worn inside)- Topshop
Star belt- Cats Whiskers
Shorts- Jay Jays
Watch- Tag Heuer
Gold Bracelet- My sister's
Brown sling bag- Dorothy Perkins

A closer look at my accesories. =)

Bracelet- My sister's

Winged ring- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid




Red flats- Vincci
Dress- Sg. Wang RM30 shop (I saw my dress, albeit in a different colour, at Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid also yesterday for the same price. Sigh.)
White belt- Tangs, Singapore
Silver bambi and mushroom necklace- Sportsgirl
Pink Tokidoki bag- LeSportSac
Watch- D&G




A closer look at the adorable shoes! I always get the "cute shoes" comment when I wear this. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment