The Girl Loves Diva

Since Diva landed on Malaysian shores I-don't-know-when, I've been buying 90% of my accessories from Diva. It's not just that I'm a crazy fanboy but it's just that Diva accessories are silver coated making it ok for my nickel allergy. I wont itch and break out with dermatitis. Curse the nickel allergy okay, now I can't buy cheaper accessories unless they're nickel free or allergy friendly.

There's a store here, very similar to Diva even cheaper but imo, a little inferior to Diva and it's called Equip. Was at that store a month ago or so and I so wanted to buy this quilted purse and it was only $20 but my sister said it doesn't look nice so I didn't get it. Went there again last week because they were having sales and I found my purse on half price! BUY.

Would have prefered black but off-white was all that they had.
I like my new purse! At least this one had separate slots for your notes and a zipper for your coins. My old one didn't and it was quite a pain as my coins would constantly be dropping out.

Okay, as for another very exciting news,
LOOK WHAT OPENED AT CAROUSEL MALL opposite the existing Diva shop.
Diva Outlet! EVERYTHING YOU SEE is $5 (okay, perhaps some more than $5)


I'm in the land down under here so can anyone tell me what's the average price of Diva items on sale in KL? Considering how the AUD exchange rate just wont stop increasing, I'm not sure if $5 is still considered cheap.

Here are some Diva $5 purchases:



I absolutely love this ring. It looks simply beautiful. :)


Some large earrings

Set of snake skin bagles

And a snake bracelet

A girl just can't get enough accessories.

1 comments:

Swan.T said...

$5 is cheap Ann! That would mean about RM15 here...and u can only get RM15 stuff if there's a sale! Other everything is usually RM23 or RM30. =/

Post a Comment