Spring has Sprung

Finally, the sun is out (though it still hides behind the clouds some days)! Good bye to jeans, boots, blacks and scarves. Hello to tans, colours, shorts, dresses, sunnies and thongs. When I say thongs, what I mean is flip-flops not the undergarment.

The first spring outfit:
Dress from Jay Jays
Cardigan from Valley Girl
Skinny belt from Deeper and Harder

So want to buy more short dresses! Went shopping today and it was a fail. :( Fail yesterday as well. Saw a peach tie died top for only $10 but it was too big.
I tried on a maxi dress and I liked it!

Oh, and I finally learnt how to do fishtail braids! Tried it out on my sister as you can see.
Basically all you have to do is to separate your hair into two sections. Now you'll have a left section and a right section. What you do now is you take a small portion of the outside of the right section and bring it over to the inside of the left section. Do the same with the left side to right side and keep on going. In my opinion, it takes awhile for you to finally see the fishtail results. Happy trying!

1 comments:

Swan.T said...

Loving yourspring outfit Ann! :D

Post a Comment