Spring

I think it's the middle of winter now here in Perth yet stores such as Valley Girl has already launched their Spring collection. I've got to say that I am loving all that lovely floral prints on cute dresses.

I was shopping at Harbor Town sometime ago and I found a tube floral dress and I just had to try it on. I really liked the vibrant colour, the fact that it's a tube dress (I simply adore the simplicity of a tube dress) and the tutu lining that gave the skirt an extra "poofyness".


The best part is? It's reduced from $49.90 to $19.90!






Was very tempted to get it. Friends gave it a green light suggesting that I can pair it with black tights and a simple black balzer then I can wear it out to uni etc.


But I told myself not to get it since it's a tad too bright and daring for me to pull off on any other day. Tell me it's ok that I didn't buy a twenty dollars pretty dress! In time, the current Spring collection will be reduced as well. *fingers crossed*

5 comments:

Melissa said...

EH HAHAHAHA SO FAST THE SPRING COLLECTION WENT TO HARBOUR TOWN?? I'm going there this wednesday =D

gahhhh i saw one awesome blazer in dotti!! =D

AndreaC said...

No no, the Spring collections are in Valley Girl. The only 'spring' item I saw at Harbor Town was this dress I think. :)
Happy shopping!

NichoLas Tiang said...

I love the dress :)

Swan.T said...

The dress is nice Ann! Makes me feel happy looking at it! Must be all the spring-y colours! ;)

AndreaC said...

I feel the same way too about the dress!

Post a Comment