A Little Trip Down the Confession Lane

Only been through half the month and I've already started feeling guilty of all the stuffs I've bought. The worst is, I still have a very LONG WISHLIST. >.<


Left - Dress [Forever 21]
Shades [ Oopsie Daisie]

Right - White Dress [Forever 21]
Shades [Oopsie Daisie]


Both - Baseball Cap [Pyramid Asian Avenue]
Shades [Oopsie Daisie]
Brown Spaghetti Top [Given]
Pink Jacket [Pull and Bear]
Pants [Connaught Night Market]

P.S Please excuse the ugly photos. I was desperate and stape my phone on the mirror to take the photos with selftimer. Lolx.


Up - Green Jacket [Agape Boutique Blogspot]
Down - Beige Shoes [Agape Boutique Blogspot]


Left - White Purse [Attire Attic's Blogspot]
Right - Brown Leather Buckle Bracelet [Agape Boutique Blogspot]

P.S, Please excuse these as well, I haven't receive them, so I don't have the picture. =)

These are not all the items I bought. There are still some other stuffs which I can't remember. I bought another pair of shorts from the night market along with the brown shorts. Am lazy to post it up. Oh! I also bought presents! =D

Apart from all these, I'm still buying. *tell me I'm over the limit, excessive shopping* But, I'm buying a black jacket, a blazer, a pair of shoes (hopefully), another pair of shades, a bag and other things when I see em. XD

Haha, that's all for now.
Btw! TELL SWAN TO BUY THE BEIGE DRESS FROM FOREVER 21. She looks absolutely gorgoes in it, but won't listen to me. =( Sigh.

Well, going to post Swan and my Ball Day photos the next time I blog. Until then....toodles!!~ =)

2 comments:

AndreaC said...

Gosh Mun, what triggered the shopping spree? haha. Love everything you bought! :D And I'm still not getting over how sexy you look in the forever 21 dress! Every girl will be looking at you in envy and every guy will be staring trying not to drool!

MuN said...

Must be the stres Ann! XD Lolx. Am going to wear it tomorrow. So, will see if there's any girls giving me bitch stares and if guys are really drooling. Haha.

Post a Comment