Colours!


You are SO DULL! All you EVER wear is BLACK, WHITE and GREY!



Half a year ago, Nicole shouted the exact same thing to me. You must think, OUCH!! Well, what can I say, I have a rather straightforward friend. ;)

But also thanks to this friend, I decided to add more spice to my clothing. Yes! She was right! I was awefully dull. Only ever wearing basic colours.

Well, from now onwards, I pledge to buy more colourful clothes! =D However, I'm only in probation period towards colours. I am no good with colours and hope all the readers can help in telling me which colours goes well with other colours.

Here are a few of the stuffs from my shopping bags. My current love is RED now. I dun have much experience with prints and flowers.


Red Criss-cross Back Dress from Oh, Popsicles!
Leggings from China



Soft Leather Dress from Oh, Popsicles!


Red Spaghetti Top from Cotton On
Short from Connaught Night Market



Blue Cardigan from Cotton On
Flowery Top from Cotton On




Pink Long Sleeve Top from Cotton On




Grey Dress from Sungai Wang RM25 Shop


I know these clothes are not exactly colourful, but hey, you gotta let me go step by step ;)
You can't exactly learn how to fly before start crawling. No?

I will continue to be bold and no longer dull! Maybe in the near future you'll see me emerge as a butterfly from that ugly caccoon I've been hiding in!


See ya soon! =DD

6 comments:

AndreaC said...

OMG Mun, you're so sexy sial in the red dress! Your slender hourglass figure is making me feel f-a-t.(see, I didnt call you skinny!)

*thumbs up* to all your looks! Love how you're slowly injecting more colours into your outfits. :)

MuN said...

Thanks Ann! I love it alot too! Haha

But I still suck at colours. >.<
You all gotta teach me somehow.
Like tell me I seriously look ugly when I put ugly combinations together! Only true friends tell each others' mistakes! =D

AndreaC said...

You're doing a fine job so far. :) I think we're all still learning how to put outfits together without looking like a fashion disaster. We'll give you constructive advice/criticism when the need for it arises. :))

Swan.T said...

I agree with Ann! You look SO HOT in the red dress! Heh, confirm you have stuff to wear the next time we go clubbing! :D
Keep it up with the colours.

MuN said...

Ann: Thanks! =) I count on you girls to help me.

Swan: Thanks Swan! **hugs** but I need a jacket to get me out of the house 1st! Haha.

Nicole Cheyenne said...

Just read this! nice!

Post a Comment