Treats for the Big V Day!

Big V is definitely drawing near!! I cannot wait for the day to spend it with the ones you love. The day also means that you get to see more and buy more! V day is the perfect excuse to your shopping expenses, no? Haha. ;)

Well, as usual, I was online-window-shopping (so called window shopping, but I always ended up buying tons of things) trying to see if there’s something I can buy for my loved ones. Somehow through review blogs I ended up in this blog “Velvet Dream” and I found this amazing beautiful little thing.



The little round angel with wings is definitely one to die for! I’ve came across the standard angel wings rings but I’ve never seen one like this. And with a diamond on it! I’m definitely head over heels in love with this little sparkling ring. =D

I don’t know bout you, but I would really love this ring for the big V day. Even though it’s not expensive but it’s special and definitely unique! It’s the thought that counts!

Happy Valentine!! =D


Love all of you to bits! =) Ciaoz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment