Noir.

What my sister and I wore to our Christmas dinner and then to Bar Twenty One at BSC for drinks to countdown to her birthday!
Sorry, I don't know why the first picture is so blur. :(


You can't really see it here but my sister was wearing skin coloured fishnet stockings. Up close, it certainly added more punch to her otherwise simple outfit.
I also loved how she clipped a big, black flower to her top. Instantly adds chic, no?

Black dress - Sg.Wang (by now you've probably noticed we have the same dress in almost every other colour. What can I say? They're only RM25 and are super flattering!)
White heels - Vincci
Black bracelets (set of 5) - Diva
Ring - Diva
Studded bag - Cats Whiskers
Watch - Fossil
Necklace - Cambodia
We were in pretty festive outfits for Christmas Eve but on Christmas Day, I guess we both decided to go back to black!
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas too!

2 comments:

AndreaC said...

<3 the studded bag! Very good buy! :D

Swan.T said...

I think so too! Me and my sister saw the bag the other at Lah Lah Land's shop..the exact same bag you know was going for how much?! Rm129! Rip off man. I only got it for Rm70! Thanks to you guys for persuading me to buy. lol XD

Post a Comment