Allo Allo

Greetings!
Firstly, thankyousomuch Jowee a.k.a the most awesome guest blogger ever!
You put us all to shame.

Anyways, here's one of my outfits that I wore ages ago.


This dress just inspires me to team it up with red. I wasn't feeling bold enough to wear it with my red tights so I wore it with a red scarf instead.


On another topic,
Meet Isabel Brodie, she turned 21 two days ago!
The point of this is to show off her make up. LOL.
I did most of the girls make up for our night out. I'm just self praising myself because this is my first attempt on applying make up on someone else. The birthday girl got special attention and I'm personally very proud of my masterpiece. Self praise. Didn't have much time to everything nicely as we were already running late. Youtube helped loads, will share with everyone the video I used.

That's all for today.
Tata!

3 comments:

Jowee said...

OOHH OOH WEAR WITH RED STOCKINGS!!! that would be so coool.

Swan.T said...

Yeah, I agree! It'd be really nice if u wear it with red stockings! :D
And yesh, Jowee is an awesome guest blogger and puts us all to shameeeee. *hangs head*

AndreaC said...

Okay, in the warmest day this week, I'll wear it with my red tights! :)

Post a Comment