I'm Taking You With Me.

Hello folks! I'm sure you've noticed by now that we have a very awesome guest blogger named Jowee, who helps us out when we're all crazy busy with assignments and work. You guys can check her personal blog out coz other than fashion, she writes about a lot of other things as well! Hope you've been enjoying her posts.


Anyway, I'm here to share with you guys my latest obsessions - shoes! I recently bought the red Nike high tops in the picture above for $AUD70. It was pretty cheap since it was on sale and I absolutely loved the colour and the bronze sparkly sides. Harbour Town shopping really rocks! It is actually half a size to small so it's a tad tight at times but still comfy. I've been wearing it a lot lately.


That's what I typically wear to uni nowadays. A jumper/hoodie/jacket with shorts. Occasionally I'll throw in some tights or wear jeans. Weather has been getting colder coz it's autumn now! On normal days, it's like being under contant air-conditioning but when the wind blows, it feel like it cuts through exposed skin. *shudders* At least Queensland is still the Sunshine State so we still have good amounts of Vitamin D to warm us up in spite of the chilly wind. :)


On me:
Jumper: Cotton On Body
Shorts: Esprit
High tops: Nike
Bag: LeSportSac

I really like my sister's chic grey and black combo too! She manages to pull off horizontally striped tops coz she's skinny. I can never pull it off. =/


What I wore for dinner that day at a Turkish restaurant. And these boots are my second obsession at the moment. I've been wearing them everywhere coz they're really comfy! Got them on sale as well from Pay Less Shoes for around $AUD50? It was a present from my dad. He actually noticed my cheapo boots from Rubi Shoes wearing fraying and bought me new ones!

Dress: A cheap shop from DFO
Boots: Pay Less Shoes
Stockings: Times Square
White feather earrings: Diva
Watch: D&G
Studded bag: Cats Whiskers


Boots galore! My eldest sister's leather boots, second sister's fringe. bohemian-looking boots and my ankle length chained and studded ones. :D
Ah, the perks of living in a country with four seasons! ;)

2 comments:

Jowee said...

hee hee u and ur sport shoesesss....

Swan.T said...

Hehe. I like my sports shoes! :P

Post a Comment