Daily Outfits

I created a new label entitled Daily Outfits. So whenever we post up our everyday outfits, we can save it under the same label. ;)

Without further ado, my daily outfits (or the ones I remembered to take a picture of):


Black flower choker- My sister's from either Diva or Accesorize (she can't remember! >.<)
Black top- Memphosis (Singapore)
Watch- Fossil
Shorts- Jay Jay's
Black belt- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
I really like the choker! I wore this outfit during Merdeka. I guess you could say I wasn't feeling particularly patriotic. =.=


Getting ready for a night out dancing! We were so bright you could probably spot us a mile away. 0_o


My sister
Blue dress- Sg. Wang RM25 shop
Heels- Custom made salsa shoes


Me
Orange dress- Jaspal
Black stockings- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
Heels- Vincci
Charm bracelet- Swarovski (Innsbruck)



Black and white spade top- Oopsie Daisie
Black striped vest- Valleygirl
Silver long necklace- Diva
Watch- Fossil
Black sling bag- The Fashion Bar, Sg. Wang 6th floor
Black jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Black sequinned flats- Vincci
Bracelet- Cats Whiskers



There you have it! Just a short post. Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment