My One and Only Thrill

More pictures from shopping escapades. ;)


First up, this is a star necklace I bought from Spade for RM19.90.
And then I went to Times Square the next day and saw it going for RM14.90.
GERAM.
Oh well, I still really like it though. So pweeety.
Zara was having this massive sale and this dress was going for only RM70!
I would have bought the dress if I thought I could actually eat while wearing it. =.=

I really REALLY like the design though.
I am insanely in love with the black, sparkly, sequinned top from Forever 21.
But it's not really feasible to buy it since it's so super shiny, I can only wear it out at night.
Otherwise I just look like a black disco ball.
Still doesn't stop me from oogling at it though! 0_o

I ALMOST bought this top but Kit Mun point blank refused to let me get it because according to her I could like.. add RM30 and get the dress below. =/


She thinks I should wear it for prom. I would if I could actually breathe in it.
Besides, I'd be able to wear the top more often than the dress. The dress you wear once, then it's so hard to wear again since I seldom wear dresses out. =(
Anyway, that's guest model- Jowee. Which I'm sure you all know by now.
I lurveee her corset looking dress.


That's all for now folks!


3 comments:

AndreaC said...

OH MY GOSH SWAN! GO DRIVE TO ZARA NOW AND BUY THAT BLACK DRESS! It looks great on you! Besides, it looks like you'll be able to breathe and eat in that dress!
And *jaws drop* I LOVE that dress from Forever 21. Very very sexy! Is the lining of the dress nude? Its so sexy I wished I cold try it on now and buy it! O__O You should get that dress as well! haha.

I've got a party tmr night and my black dress is figure hugging... really cant eat in that dress. Oh well, its gonna be a night of dancing!
Oh, I tried on a sheer floral(tiny flowers) top for $15. Tempted but thought the colour was too dull on my skin... :(

Swan.T said...

Lol Ann! Deceiving camera angles man. Confirm cannot eat and breathe properly in both the dresses even though I really like 'em both. =/

Yeah, the lining of the dress is nude.
Oooh, your dress sounds sexayyy! Have fun at your party!

It's okay...I'm sure u'll be able to find more $15 tops! ;)

MuN said...

BUY THE DRESS FROM FOREVER 21 GIRL!!! It's really nice on you.

Post a Comment