When A Shopaholic Meets Plastic



Meet the approximately 2 X 3 inches object that has potential to give many women joy!




That's my visa debit card. (forgive the retarded method of removing my details)
It gives me the power to spend.

It's not absolute power tho as it's a debit card not a credit card. Since I started working, I've got my own money to spend guilt free. I think I blew off my first weeks pay and a little bit of my second pay already. hehe. No worries, after this mini celebration, I shall save up!

Finally I've ticked off everything on my shopping list!

Lets see what I've bought within this week.


I bought this simple yet chio spaghetti strap top!




Absolutely love this!

And a closer look:


The zipper front and way the middle bit of the top is sewn.
Temp for $14.95



It's time for some floral brightness with this fitting high waist skirt!
It's time to embrace spring!Cotton On for $20


Not to forget some accessories!
A hair band with a large bow.
Ice Accessories for $3.95

And for my absolute favorite purchases of the week


I finally got myself a pair of denim shorts!
Cuffed, faded denim. :)

And the back of it.
Can't wait for it to get warmer so I can finally wear shorts and skirts again!
Valley Girl for $24.95


Of course, I got the floral top that I was talking about in my blog!
Had to go to Carousel today to get this because the outlet in the city didn't have the size I wanted.

Valley Girl for $14.95


I think I can lay off shopping for clothes for now as I've got most of what I need already!

Err, and you know how they say that a persons wants are unlimited? I saw some angle wings and I am so tempted to get them! Its $19! But why would I ever need angle wings? :(

To accommodate my growing wardrobe collection, I decided to buy a bunch of hangers from Supre.
A bunch of 20 for only $1!

More bargains!

Got this black clutch from Portmans, Harbor Town for 50% off the already reduced price of $9.95! Steal! My sister went crazy and bought a bunch of belts, bags, gloves and scarves...

All of a sudden I'm tempted to buy a new pair of jeans from Jay Jays for $20 and bleach/tear/customize it! :D

4 comments:

Swan.T said...

Ooooooh. You'd look so HOT in cuffed denim shorts Ann! I wish I could pull of cuffed denim shorts too. =(

Good purchases! Love the spaghetti top. And angel wings are good for HALLOWEEN! ;)

Natalyn said...

I neeeeeed hangers too ! HAHA. I've been shopping too much. :P My tops are sharing hangers. (: & I've always wanted short demins as well but I believe I don't look good in them. hahah.

xx

AndreaC said...

Aww, thanks guys. I think I gotta tone up for the warmer months so I can wear cuffed shorts and spaghetti tops all the time! haha.

My tops were sharing hangers as well! Go buy some more handgers! :D

Perhaps I'll look for angle wings back in KL before spending triple the amount here in Aus. hehe. But I still want angle wings! haha.

MuN said...

Ann, I love the floral top! <3

And the shorts too! You'll look hot in them! =D

Post a Comment