The Scoop

This might be old news (someone down under updating you on the happenings of KL) but I just gotta share!

Cotton On is FINALLY opening two stores in KL in early September! It's already mid September so I assume that it's already open in Pavilion and One Utama! I absolutely love Cotton On for the basics that they offer! Oh, someone please please tell me, is it just Cotton On or is Cotton On Body finally there as well? But with the exchange rate, it's about the same price to buy in KL or Aus. Perhaps it'll be cheaper to buy in Singapore since dollar for dollar, the prices are the same in Aus and Sing. tralala.

On a similar note, I THINK H&M is going to open a store in KL! OMG! I'm not sure about the price range but I sure am excited to hear more updates on this!

3 comments:

Swan.T said...

Yeah Cotton On is open in Pavilion already. Not sure about the 1U outlet though. Have yet to check it out but will probably do it sometime soon. =D

Now if only Supre, Valleygirl and Jay Jays would get their asses over here too!

AndreaC said...

Valley Girl definately should open a store! I find it very similar to Forever 21 (or maybe I forgot what F21 is like already)... Been buying too many things from VG already. haha.
My friend and I agree that Supre is now like the Aussie lala store. :( But still can find nice stuff there! :D

Swan.T said...

Ann! I passed by Cotton On today but didn't have time to go in! =(

Post a Comment