After What Seems Like a Decade

After what seems like a decade, I'm finally back in action! Have been missing lately. Blame it to the mood and the nerves and the EXAMS! The most hateful thing is IT'S STILL NOT OVER YET!

Been so stressful that I almost fainted in the exam hall. Can't stand it any longer, headed straight to shopping right after Project Management test. Swan dropped me off at pyramid. Miss her so dear. Been so busy lately that I hardly see her =( **hugs** Love you dear. =)

Went to the new open Cotton On store in pyramid wanting to get a pair of flats but failed miserably. Is it cause all malaysian girls are my feet and body size that all my sizes are gone? Or is it particularly me that's cursed? Couldn't find a single thing which fits me.

Headed to Kitschen right opposite Cotton On. It seems to me that Kitschen is having a very distasteful season. Everything was SO UGLY I DIDN'T TRY ON ANYTHING!

Was so streeful and the shops failed me. I went to my miracle shop Forever 21! Was at dismay when my favourite shop failed me as well. =( I only tried on a few things unlike my usual tons of clothes.




White Long Tank Top


Simple Spaghetti Top Long Torn Blue Jeans

Fell in love with the white tank top but was too big and see through. In the end only bought the Dark Olive spaghetti top.

The only thing that cheered me up was the heartful meal at Tony Romas. Their BBQ chicken and Potato Soup is something to kill for.

On another note, for those who has comments on how skinny I am. I EAT! In fact, I eat ALOT!

Until another time! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment