Cotton On!

Went to Cotton On again and I was SO HAPPY that they restocked all the sizes! I can't get enough of Cotton On now! Especially when the Pavilion Store has more varieties than the Pyramid Store. XD

Went shopping with Li Xin and I manage to grab a few stuffs from Cotton On in Pyramid.


A Pair of Red Flats


Spaghetti Straps Floral Dress

I bought the floral dress for only RM49 and the red flats for only RM30!

Went to Pavilion yesterday with my boy and found this amazing country style floral dress. Was TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT. Haha, I know I know, I can't get enough of floral now too. But too bad I've bought the spaghetti one. =( So decided maybe find another type of floral. Now here are the pictures!



Amazing isn't it? I think so too. Well, the two dresses have the same pattern. Here's a closer look at the pattern.



That's all for now! =)

2 comments:

Swan.T said...

Mmmm. Cotton On rocks and you look really pretty in that floral dress! :D

MuN said...

Thanks Swan. But I don't think I'm getting it. Since they're the same type of floral. Will think about it! =)

Post a Comment