I Hope You Guys Aren't Bored Of These Yet...


Dress- Cats Whiskers
Watch- Fossil
Ring- (Present fr Aussie)
Bronze bracelets- Cats Whiskers

Snowflake earrings- Hong Kong
Checkered dress- Oopsie Daisie
Black stockings- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
Belt- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
Ring- Diva
Watch- D&G




Crystal necklace- Tangs, Singapore
Grey and black long top- Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid
Black suede heels- Vincci
Anklet- Hong Kong
Star belt- Cats Whiskers
Shorts- Esprit
Watch- Fossil
Black and grey bracelet- Sportsgirl (Aussie)
Black diamante bracelet- Diva
Ring- Diva


I dunno 'bout you guys but I seem to have an endless fascination with what people wear daily. It's interesting to see what kind of combinations they can come up with and stuff.
I'm probably not your most interesting/cool/ outrageous daily outfit person compared to a lot of other people but hey, everyone's got their own sense of fashion right? :)

1 comments:

AndreaC said...

Swan! Your Vincci shoes are so cute! I like!

I find it fascinating too to see what people wear daily! :)

Post a Comment