Daily Outfits

With things heating up in Perth, it was time to whip out the skirts, shorts, tanks and tees.
Here's a compilation of a few of my daily outfits in Perth.
Am back in KL now which is hello to humidity and well, covering up a little more because you just dont want to attract the wrong kinda attraction.
So just have a browse through the pictures of my outfits.

The skirt can be very unforgiving as it hugs onto you curves. I found that by adding the cardigan and belt it helps slim down the look.

And a few more here and there.

My best purchase has got to be the denim shorts that I bought from Valley Girl for $24.90 as seen in all 3 photos. Sometimes, nothing beats the good ol' shorts and t-shirt combo. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Swan.T said...

Loving the first outfit with the belt and cardi. Looks so stylish! :D

And I really liked how u paired the floral singlet with the short blazer... makes the entire thing look so elegant and stylish.

Post a Comment