Miss Selfridge Christmas '09 Collection

I was received a mail from Miss Selfridge regarding their Christmas collection and instantly fell in love with it.
Which is weird coz I hardly ever get anything from Miss Selfridge. I get my stuff from Topshop and Dorothy Perkins (their jeans rock!).


Doesn't this picture draw you in already?
The sequinned jackets, studded dresses and military esque jackets are making me salivate already.
Here's some of the Christmas collection items that I really like:
I really love the black and white scarves.
I can see them being paired with black blazers and looking oh-so-chic.


Fell irrevocably in love with this clutch. The studs!!!
I wish they had it in silver though. I'm not such a big fan of gold.


Love the cropped blazers. Especially the one on the right! The sleeves are so interesting.


Dresses.
The one on the left is my favourite. I love how the tutu brings out the ballerina-like effect yet the black makes the dress look edgy.


Here's some other items I really liked which I found on their website (and which I don't think is for sale in Malaysia):




Polka dot blazer.
Love the details.


Star Jumper

It looks so warm and inviting!




I think the colour combination of this is just awesome and the details around the neckline are gorgeous!




Love the sleeves and collar. So different.



The pattern really attracted me.





I would so wear this dress out. The sleeves are a winner!




Again, the details around the neckline are beautiful.





This sequinned cardigan is a good way to jazz up a simple outfit.


I really want to just buy everything! Everything looks so pretty.
Sigh, the evils of shopping and online browsing. *sniffles*
Capitalism. Bah, humbug.


1 comments:

Jowee said...

I LOVED EVERYTHING U POSTED HERE I ALSO WANT....:( i wish i had monee .

Post a Comment