Animal Instincts

I'm pretty sure that everyone of you would have spotted a clothing or two in a shop splashed with animal print patterns. Not only that but it seems that there are more and more pieces of accessories coming up that are thoroughly inspired with animal motives. I for one, have been craving for ANYTHING that has something to do with those killer prints.


I love combining pastels with animal prints to tone down the whole dramatic print for if not, it would be a disaster or I would look like as if I just got out from a safari zoo.


Sorry for the headless photo but it's hard taking pictures of myself looking good with the outfit as well and I didn't want to take a picture of my own reflection from the mirror. Anyway, as you can see from the picture, I'm wearing a Zebra high-waisted T-Shirt dress and I've combined it with a pastel pink patent bag. As it is getting warmer lately, I finally get to wear a pair of white wedges from the cupboard and flaunt it under the warm sun.


There you have it, an outfit for a bright sunny day. =DD

PS : I painted my nails bright orange to match the fiery print RAWR!!

Zebra Waisted T-Shirt Dress - Dotti
Brown Belt - Valleygirl
Leah Pink Patent Bag - Coach
White Wedges - Betts
Heart-Shaped Sunnies - Forever 21

6 comments:

AndreaC said...

I so want something animal print too! And also floral! RARWW, Harbor Town is calling me! Give us a better view of ur shoes and your bag! :D

Swan.T said...

Rocking the dress Mel! I want something floral too Ann!!

NichoLas Tiang said...

OMG MELISSA...
the second photo looks like you have a penis around your waist :O :O
LOLOL!!!

Melissa said...

Andrea : When are you going to Harbour Town woman?!?!

Swan : *SCREAMS FLORAL!!!* I want something floral too!!

Nick : HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF tts what i thought too okay, my god

AndreaC said...

Mel, I went this morning! XD Will blog about it soon I guess. hehe. Didn't get anything floral tho.:(

And OMG, I see the penis! ARGHH. No wonder Mel is always so ham sap! She is actually a guy! LOL

Melissa said...

OMG HAHAHAHA aiyo damn sad weh, i dont have any balls.

Post a Comment