Shopping is a Healing Remedy

Well, as usual, I am just going to upload photos of my shopping trip =)

Went to MNG, Forever 21, and Topshop to shop for fun. I must say, I didn't know Topshop has new arrivals every WEDNESDAY! I feel like a loser. No wonder I always don't get to find clothes in my size! I have to ask when is the new arrival date for Forever 21. XD


Clothes tried in MNG



Clothes tried in Topshop


Clothes tried in Forever 21


Well, was feeling abit blue lately but shopping surely have lifted up my mood! =)
See ya soon readers!

P.S. I only uploaded one or two photos for some clothes I tried. If you want to see everything. Head over to my facebook. I am going to upload the entire shopping album.

6 comments:

AndreaC said...

I like the MNG top! Gosh, I miss MNG. :( I miss shopping in KL. Getting sien of the clothes here. But shoes here are super nice but damn expensive. :/

MuN said...

I know! I love it too! =D Gonna make it one of my collection. I miss shopping with you girls! And now I have to go hunt my prom dress without you girls =(

AndreaC said...

PROM! When is it? OMG, PROMMMM. hahaha. Forgive the excitement! Take photos and we can help u online! haha. Balls here are so expensive so I dont think I'll be going for any this year. :( Oh, u should check out Bangsar for a prom gown! There's a shop that sells gowns but I forgot its name, its on the same row as Guardian and McD but towards the other end. Good luck! xoxo

Swan.T said...

Kit-e-Mun I like the first 2 u tried in MNG! And the floral dress from Forever 21!

We (me,u,jowee) can go look for dresses together-gether! =D

MuN said...

My mom SAID NOT TO BUY! She say waste money. So I'm going to wear the white dress from Forever 21! The one my bf bought me. The summer-ish dress. But I need shoes!!! I got no shoes that matches with that dress! XDD

P.S I still want a long gown!!! T.T

Swan.T said...

But tht dress is so not a prom dress!! You should get something more prom-ish. Just buy only, don't care! :P

Post a Comment