Bangsar Shopping Trip

During the holidays, Kit Mun and I went shopping around Bangsar. We missed you guys so much because without you guys there's only the two of us left. =(

Anyway, behold, Kit Mun with straight hair!!! Such a rare sight eh?



The both of us only... T.T
Faster come back girls!!!


Photobucket


PS: I liked my hair that day. Good hair day! ^_^ And for once, Kit Mun's hair is as straight as mine!! ;)



Photobucket

Okay...the result of a productive shopping day.
Top- Mocca
Studded belt- (I totally cannot remember the name of the shop coz it's a new one but they were having storewide discount so yeah... =/)
Bronze bracelets (set of 3)- Cats Whiskers
Black bracelet- Cats Whiskers
I also introduced Kit Mun to Delicious that day and I think she's hooked on the Carbonara pasta ever since! Lol. XD

4 comments:

AndreaC said...

Mun looks nice with the straight hair! :)

Love all your purchases, Swan! Especially the studded belt with the zipper. I'm just as eager to arrive home and raid the shops with you girls!

MuN said...

Thanks Ann! We MISS you too Ann! =)

Oh! And I chose the belt! =DDDD I love it too, but I can't wear.

Jowee said...

OHW I LOVE THIS BLOGGG.... great idea guys.. cant wait for more posts...

Swan.T said...

Haha. I love my purchases AND this blog too! :D

Post a Comment