My Current Wish List

Just thought I'd quickly share what I'm currently lusting after:

I really like this retro looking dress from Forever 21. But the shape is slightly off. =(

And I love the shirt which says: Make Art Not War.
Too bad they don't have my size. =(
Oh and introducing temporary model- Jowee! I absolutely love the blue dress she's wearing coz it's gorgeous and the material is really good. She bought it by the way.
Also from Forever 21.

This top is from Miss Selfridge. I really like the fringe details all over the sides and the colours at the neckline! Too bad it costs a bomb! (RM130 if I'm mistaken! 0_o)



The full view of the lovely top!!


The black blazer I have on is 70% off (RM113 after discount) from Springfield. The material was really silky and nice but I didn't get it in the end. Was really tempted to though!
I've been wanting a nice, structured blazer to pair with casual outfits so that the blazer will smarten up the overall look!


Oh and that's temporary model- Adele who's wearing a Topshop top and Springfield jeans which was 70% off too!

Just a closer look at the blazer.
Just a quick update. That's all for now!

8 comments:

AndreaC said...

Swan, I've got one word to answer all your lust! BLOGSHOPS! I only discovered the wonders of them a few days ago! LOL. They've got some really nice clothes for a very reasonable price too! haha. Happy shopping! :D

MuN said...

LOLZ. Swan never really buy things online.

But Swan, I like the 'Make Art Not War' shirt. It's AWESOME! =D

Swan.T said...

I know blogshops are cheap and stuff. But I'm not really what u call your average sized girl..I lean A LEETLE towards the big side so it's hard to find clothes that fit me properly. Plus, I think trying clothes is half the fun in shopping and buying online..u can't feel the material or try them on. Detracts from the joy of shopping laa.

But it's easier for u guys coz u're so thin so anything u buy will surely fit. =) So go ahead and buy up a storm! =D

AndreaC said...

Agree with the part where you say that half the fun is shopping in person!

I'm just so in love with online shopping right now because they have such a huge range of variety (compared to Aussie shops) and offer something new to me! Plus, when I divide the prices by 2.96 I just go CRAZY! LOL.

You're still gorgeous nonetheless Swan! xoxo
You're

Swan.T said...

Awww...thank you Ann! <3

I know, when u convert everything to Aussie dollars, everything seems so darn cheap!!

Melissa said...

I SUPER LIKE THAT BLAZER!!!!

Swan.T said...

Ahahaha, Yeah. everyone likes tht blazer. I kinda regret not getting it now. =/

But but today I went to Pyramid and saw even nicer blazers that fit me EVEN better!!! But the price is RM 346. ='(

AndreaC said...

Did you look at Little Black Book? They got lots of office-y clothing there right? Should have a few decent pairs of blazers if ur lucky!

Post a Comment