Bag For Uni

Ever felt that your bag is too small for all your uni stuffs? Ever felt your shoulders going numb after carrying a bag full of stuffs around and your hands are still full?

Well! I have! And I'm going to get a backpack to solve all this. Can't bear with the pain and trouble anymore. Because I carry books, my laptop, my jacket, water bottle and all daily stuffs like handphones, wallet, make up pouch to uni. So, I shall ease my misery with a BACKPACK!

Here are some designs I consider quite convinient for uni purposes. Might even make you change your mind and follow my footsteps! You can still be fashionable with a backpack! =D


A two-way usage bag. Can be used as a backpack or a shoulder bag.



A black backpack that can go with any outfit!


A sporty backpack.


I personally can't choose between the three. Give me your comments and tell me which's nice =)

Oh! And you can also show me other backpacks you consider are good for uni! Sharing is caring! =D

Toodles for now! **hugs**

0 comments:

Post a Comment