Brace Yourselves!

I know I am VERY late in coming up with something to blog.

BUT,

better late than never isnt it?! (Blame Andrea for being such a religious blogger so much so, she made me look like a lazy twat! :)

So anyway, since i came over to Australia, I've been hit by a sudden absurd liking in
GOLD BANGLES!

And I really like those that are of Snakes, Tigers and Elephants(I KNOW WTF RIGHT?!)
but i swear i saw it somewhere!



Snake bangle from Sportsgirl

all bangles pictured above are from Diva


I got my first gold-leather linked bracelet from Diva in Malaysia and I never stopped purchasing gold bracelets from then on. Diva is actually not bad considering how I ignore that shop everytime I'm at a mall. Maybe it's the new collection and maybe it's just my hormones. Diva is selling a generous amount of gold accessories. And, they come in a bunch of 4 or 5 bangles. So, it's best you invest in TWO bunch and mixmatch it to match your outfit!(like what I did!). Obviously, it's best paired with simple tops because God know's how distracting it becomes when you pile extravagant accessories unto printed tops! Might give someone hypertension :)
And that is not good for the soul.


pictured here in my sister's humble room :D

Tunic-Topshop
Belt-Zara
Cardi-Cotton On
Necklace-Topshop(70% off babayyy!)
Wayfarers-Cotton On

Outfit paired with leggings from Supre :)

cheers

love from down under

5 comments:

MuN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AndreaC said...

Don't point fingers at me! :P Anywhooy, yay to a post from you!

I personally don't like wearing bangles when I've got classes coz it gets in the way of writing! LOL. Agree that gold is so hawt right now. :D

Melissa said...

All hail to gold necklaces and Diva!!!

Swan.T said...

Mmmm. Diva really is da bomb isn't it? Lol XD
Love all the bangles Nicole and it's okay! I posted my post super late too. =P

And yeah Ann..I seldom wear bangles to uni coz it's hard to write but I definitely wear them out on other days. ;)

AndreaC said...

All hail the all awesome Diva!

Post a Comment