Batiste Dry Shampoo


Back in KL, I used to hear about dry shampoo from magazines and TV but the only dry shampoo I know of in KL was one from Anna Sui. Can you say way over my budget? (okay, I don't really know how much it costs)


In the category of Best Dry Shampoo in the Australian Beauty Awards 2009, the winner was Batiste Blush Shampoo. It's retail price is $9.90 for a 150ml so I thought, why not!

It's available in 3 different fragrances: Original, Blush and Tropical.
I bought Blush because it smells lovely.
Tropical smelt too strongly of coconuts (like Herbal Essences Hello Hydration!) and I thought it would be too overwhelming.


magic in a can!

The instructions are at the back like many other products


I just got back from a jog just now. I washed my hair this morning and I've got a dinner tonight. Honestly, I don't want to wash my hair again, its dry enough as it is and you don't really sweat here in Perth during winter so I decided to use my new dry shampoo and share my experience with it here on Five Fashion Friends!


The post-workout mess of a hair

First, you need to shake the can well.

Hold it approximately 30cm away and spray lightly, giving even coverage.

then,Use fingertips to massage through hair and leave for a few moments

Brush product out preferable using a natural bristle brush.

I don't have a natural bristle brush so I'm just using my handy round VS Sasoon comb.
Contemplating spending $15 on a Coles Brand boar bristle brush. Should I? Or invest more in another brand of brush? hmmm...

And the results of Batiste Dry Shampoo?

Softer, more voluminous, bouncier and nice smelling hair!

No I am not exaggerating. It really does what it claims to do!


I would recommend every girl to own a bottle! It's so handy and helps us revive our hair in an instant! It also comes in a smaller purse sized can for your convenience!

6 comments:

Swan.T said...

Ooooh. That looks really convenient! I want one too! Too bad it's not sold in M'sia. =(

MuN said...

Ann, what if you have curly hair like me and cannot comb your hair?

Melissa said...

woman ure making me spend more than i should HAHA

MuN said...

Lol. Mel you're already spending more than you should. So, go ahead and just spend a little bit more. **oh, I'm such a bad influence** Lolz

AndreaC said...

SWAN: You can always tumpang me or Mel! We'll be coming back soon enough! :)

MUN: Err, I'm not sure. Brush it some more with your fingers? haha. Ask the suppliers!

MEL: It's just $10! Think of how convenient it'll be in the future! hahaha. *evil*

MuN said...

Lolz, nvm, I will have my straight hair soon enough =P

Post a Comment